Friday, March 19, 2010

Terkenang

heee~
whisper to the wind to hush
my baby is sleeping
i see trough the window
and a reflection of u appears..
when i smile at the sky
people say that im in love
what a wonderfull feeling
but happy thought's soon would come to an end
she is gone
sad is the feeling
reading all my mistake's
sure all would go away!

whatever i do still the same
in my head she has gone
in my heart she is there
but what can i do
the key is with you my dear
like when the first time i give it to u
but now my heart is closed
becoz the key is almost lost
but im a man of my words
my heart is hurts is okey
to give others the hapier life

now u have gone to a better life
without me in ur life..
funny to me but hurt's inside
every laughter turns to tears
but is okey
life must go on
world keeps turning..
forget the past n embrace the future..

trying his best! <3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment