Saturday, January 23, 2010

always remember this day!!

as the lovely melody sang to my ears,bring quite tears with love

"
oh my darling honey bee,i have save you,and now that you're with me"

each words came back in the sweetest memories and captured in one of the love moment.
brings up so little space to think of the darker side.no longer stop me from dreaming of fantasy.
as that love flies in with "bum ba dara ba bum ba brum" lovely soft tone reminding me
of every secret word said.
no pain reveal and I've choose the thingaling sound knowing im with the right person
and its real.
im on the arm of the one and only that could carve big smile on me.
could cuddle me tide and still make me feel breathing
following each step with love.knowing what this suppose to be.
looking deep in his eyes,telling how the song goes sincerely
deep and meaningful
oh my honey bee let this be one of the most precious love time for us
"and I'll promise I'll be there all time"

No comments:

Post a Comment