Friday, January 22, 2010

*blur

today i wake up..no msg at the phone..
thought she gonna call..but i put my hope's so high..
what a world..but sometime world can be fun..sometime..
gonna put all the good memory behind..she have grown now..
she can choose.. think im in her way..entah la...
she know's what bad n good..argh! my head is gonna explode!
but apart of e said let her go her own way and other part of me
said dont let her go..hurm!..but i think if she dont feel the way i feel
than i will let her go..just go out of my sight!..argh!.y me??
i know im not that perfect..no other girl can make me hapie..
my heart is in deep pain!i think im gonna get away as far away
as i can..run until my heart stop beating..aaah..i feel like my soul
have left my body 4 good...what a life i have been trough...
god! lend me your hand..lead me trough this painfull fealling..
let me run!plsh let me be!

this is my new poem i think,

bila cinta dtg..dunia terhenti,
menatap wajahmu buat ku tenang,
ku belai rambutmu supaya kau tahu
aku lah yg mencintaimu
tapi apakan dayaku
kau hilang daripada mata ku
ku mencari,
kekiri dan kekanan,
tiada kelibat mu,
janji2 mu hanya kata2 manis
untuk membuat ku tidak ragu
tapi apakah ini cinta??
adakah ini sayang??
entah berapa soalan itu
bermain diminda ku..
bila kau bersama ku itulah
DUNIAKU!

No comments:

Post a Comment