Monday, January 25, 2010

today n tomorow

today i went to rawang!!ehhe..just take my bike and go...
coz i feel like going somewhere..dont have any clue y im there..
then i just sit at the the top of the hill..thinking..
ehhe..i feel all my problem will go away if i just stay on that hill...
and the view..OMG so peacefull and calm..it was 1 on my watch..
so i just sit there until 3..then i go too the nearest hutan there...hehe
it brings back good memories..but i just enjoy the moment of peace n being srounded by the beauty of the nature..
then in the jungle i just sit on top of a rock near a stream of river n lay there for 2 hours then i went to my bike to head home but i waz not done runing for the bz sounds of kl..i drove my bike 2 another place that i call heaven on earth...ehhehe it was cool n relex when im there..there i want to write a song but i dont have paper in my hand..but the song is still lingering in my head..
it goes sumthing like this

engkaulah....dewiku
engkaulah....hatiku
engkaulah....duniaku
hanya engkau buat diriku..

eheh..only apart of the song i remember..ehhe...but who cares rite... =)
then i reach home at 7...then i took my guitar n start playing the song on my head..
it waz so2 coz im not a great singer..ahahha...then when im singing the song i feel peace
i feel relex but my heart is still sorrow...hahaha..but today i have so much fun going out
on my own..just the nature n me...ahhahaha =)
one more poem 4 u..

hari demi hari..
aku menanti...
tiada apa yg dpt menenangkan ku..
adakah hati membinasakan ku??
adakah sayang membunuh ku??
tidak lagi sayang akan diriku..
aku akur,dia terkedu
semuanya dtg secara melulu..
aku hampa akan cinta
tapi aku taw itu semua
hanya hati yg bicara..

No comments:

Post a Comment