Monday, October 22, 2012

Really?



Today can't sleep.. Been thinking the whole day.. Why I'm like this? Why cant i just move on? All the sweet memory's is gone!! I hope I can get trough this.. I can only hope this feeling fade away.. Owh GOD please help me.. I'm suffering GOD.. Please take this feeling away so that I can get trough this day and the next.. I hope that she is happy and I will always DOA for her happiness.. I can't give her what she want and I hope the next guy that she with will give her what I can't give to her.. If she is reading this I hope she just be like she is right now happy and always smiling.. Hope if you see me out there just be happy and don't show your sad face.. Just smile and laugh.. Just let me take all your pain and suffering and carry it with me.. I still remember my promise to you..  All I can do is DOA for your happiness..




You will always be a chapter in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment