Monday, November 5, 2012

It's time



It's time to move on cause there is nothing left for me to be with you anymore, you have found someone new in a short time.allah have a great plan for me, all I wanted to say is "halal kan segala makan minum  ku dan maafkan lah segala kesalahan ku itu sahaja yang ku mahu kan dari mu"

You are my last, and This promise i'll keep until the end of my life.

Why I'm so foolish to think that I can win you back? I don't wanna hope anymore. I want to take a step away form you. I'm strong like you said and YES! I'm strong, Allah is near me forever! Love is just a feeling that is borrow form Allah so if Allah wanna take it back so be it. Allah akan menguji hamba nya  setakat mana yang hambanya dapat menerima Jadi aku redho ya Allah dengan ujian mu.

Terima kasih Kerana sanggup bersama dengan saya yg xseberapa nie. And alhamdulillah Kerana memberi sedikit kemanisan dalam hidup saya.

Dengan lafaz bismilahirahmanirahim saya melangkah jauh daripada hidup awk.


No comments:

Post a Comment